Friday 9 September 2011

Hi Alicia

Hi Alicia,
My name is Ellie and I am a Second year Zoology student. You will probably see me around a bit next year because I am Treasurer for the Bioscience Society so I will be popping into your letures to promote many events and socials that you should be attending :).
Even though I am not doing a Biology degree the first year is the same for all biological degrees. In my opinion the course is excellent, if covers aspects of biology from plants and animals to gentics and microbiology. The biosci builing is very easy to find, it is in the main bit of the uni. From Talybont north this is probably about a 20min walk along north road, simples :). Books wise if you wait until you get to uni and then go to the blackwells book shop in the union they will be doing some form of deal on the required books. Otherwise there will be final year students/recent graduate selling their unwanted books.
Hope this was useful and see you later this month.
Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment