Friday 9 September 2011

Hey :D

Hey, My name's Alicia and i'm starting the biology course this year :D I cannot Wait.
I hope you don't mind answering some of my questions!
I'm staying in Talybont North and wondering the distance to the bioscience building? Is it easy to find, hope it's not to much of a walk lol!
The books I need for the first year, i've been looking on amazon and they are like £4o each, will it be beneficial to me to wait and go to the book store on campus or ask any 2nd years if their selling their books?
Was also wondering what you think of the course, does it cover all aspects of biology well in your opinion?

Thanks!
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alicia,
    I'm moving into my second year of Biology. Like Ellie said the course is amazing. I only bought the general Biology book and loaned the rest from the library. They do a pack in Blackwells underneath the union for about £120, but if you want to save money I'd suggest doing what I did. You can extend the loans on the books every week, it's easy to do just to make notes and look up bits of information. The Microbiology book would also be a good one to buy as your lecturers will refer to it a lot and you'll need it for the diagrams that won't be put on learning central!
    Hope this helps!
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete